If youre having trouble with your madonna store orders, read this...

WonderboyLB

Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:30 pm

so across multiple madonna fan forums, and websites, seems pretty universal that all the items from the official store have been long delayed, missing items, orders cancelled, lots of problems with very little communication from the live nation merch team as to whats going on, So this morning I found a long twitter thread with unhappy madonna shoppers, it has live nation & guy o tagged in it, i posted a screenshot of the canned email I keep receiving & a description of my situation, within SECONDS I got a email from a CS manager at live nation, nothing been fixed yet, but damn. at least I was acknowledged & seems maybe they'll do something. I wonder if guy O saw my tweet & is helping everyone??? If youre having trouble, and are on twitter, visit this tweet & post about your issues. might help...

https://twitter.com/MadonnaNation/statu ... 5765209088
Enrico

Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:56 pm

My items were delayed both at the Uk store and the Live Nation old store, but I always got replies to my mails and everything has now been delivered.
RUADJAI

Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:42 am

I received a response today about my missing bracelet from the Lithograph, clear Vinyl package. They said the bracelets will ship separately #soon

:tongue69:
madgefan

Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:01 am

I was offered full refunds for all the stuff I preordered back in April and that still hasn't arrived after a whole month since the original release date. I am not buying anything from these so called official stores again... even if they offer special deals or coloured vynils or some random shit. They don't work and God knows they don't make Madonna any justice. It isn't costumers' fault they were out of stock or weren't able to sort their orders on time!

The sole fact they barely give you the option to use registered shipping should have warned me!!

I am using reliable online outlets such as Amazon, CDJapan and FNAC next time.