Welcome, introduce yourself !

Salveliz

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:19 am

Hi galera!!
Happy, just to know the "I wasn't lost" since the other forum went out, "Once was lost and now I'm found" let's live for love .

Salveliz sending kisses! :inlove2: :kissing2:
swim

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:23 am

Hi everyone, I'm Stefano from Italy.
I have been following M for over 30 years.
Thanks guys for creating this forum!
Xguy80

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:21 am

Hi everyone I'm Stefano from Rome, Italy. Always been a fan (of both Madonna and Drowned Madonna :favorite: )and I used to read the old forum! So glad it's back. Thank you, thank you Giampiero :likeavirginblond:
domo

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:31 am

hello fellow rebel hearts :laislabonita:

my account was banned half a minute after activating it? is this a mistake? i was able to un-ban myself by changing the password :clown:
Giampiero
Site Admin

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:36 am

domo wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:31 am
hello fellow rebel hearts :laislabonita:

my account was banned half a minute after activating it? is this a mistake? i was able to un-ban myself by changing the password :clown:
There was an issue with an IP address which affected more than a user. Sorry for that.
frozen78

Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:51 am

Hi everyone. My name is Paul and I'm from Poland.

I'm happy to see all these familiar nicknames here :-)

Thanks for creating this forum, so we can come together and share our love to Madonna and her music.

:madonnanimated02:
tdoesntmatter

Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:27 am

Trey from Dallas Texas . Been a HUGE Madonna fan/not stan since Borderline. Love the new record and talking about the "Queen" without total negativity that I have seen on other sites. First show was 1987 at Texas Stadium and I have seen M another 8 times. Can't wait for the Vegas show on 11/7! So....First fan forum I have attempted since MadonnaMad several years ago.

:madamexlogo:
Paperfaces

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Hello, everyone!

Glad we all have a place to go to since Infinity closed down.
Thanks to all for hosting this great forum!
R0omn_2

Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:25 pm

Hello! I am Roman, 33, from Argentina. Followeing M since 2000.
Im sad:crying_cat_face: I'm here because InfinityMadonna Forum closed and i dont know where to go. I miss that forum a lot.

I like to share material of M and other artistas. I came here hoping to find the same but no.
:trueblue:
Dazedmadonna

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:52 am

R0omn_2 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:25 pm
Hello! I am Roman, 33, from Argentina. Followeing M since 2000.
Im sad:crying_cat_face: I'm here because InfinityMadonna Forum closed and i dont know where to go. I miss that forum a lot.

I like to share material of M and other artistas. I came here hoping to find the same but no.
Madonna's downloads are allowed on the forum on the Multimedia section, while other artists' for now are not, sorry.
heymusiclovers

Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:51 pm

Hi everybody!
I'm stef from Belgium, and for this new forum: "The king is dead, long live the king!"
Rupert76

Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:42 am

Hi guys.
I apologize if I introduce myself only now, but I couldn't do it before.
I'm Roberto, and I live in the beautiful Naples (Italy),.
The city of pizza and mandolin. The city of Vesuvius Volcano and Capri Island and The city of history, art, music, poetry and excellent cuisine from which Madonna could get a lot of inspiration if she came to visit us ... But in 32 years of world tours not even one concert in Naples ... Not even a holiday. Too pity
I love Madonna since I a was a little child and she released her first album.
She is the only woman I have ever loved, and that I still love.
So, about me,, I'm am also another homeless refugee from Madonna Infinity.
I'm also very sad about the sudden closure of a forum that had become a house and big family for a large community of users from all over the world.
It is sad that everything ended up so suddenly right in the middle of a new artistic era of Madonna, but now we have another house that hosts us, and I would like to thank Giampiero.
Thank you very much, and I hope this forum will lives so long and that it will become something as big as Madonna Infinity was.
Anyway, almost a month after signing up on this forum, I can't help but notice that, despite the great efforts of Giampiero, and the greatest Madonna Infinity users Dazedmadonna and Frank, there is still "little life" in this forum, and I wonder what is the reason.
Maybe it would help if anyone of us invited at least one Madonna Infinity user to register here.
Maybe it would also help some if some changes to the graphics and colors of the forum will be done, because, as they are, actually, they make reading a little bit stressful.
Excuse me if I allowed myself to give some small suggestions, but I would like to see this forum grow up very quickly and living a long life
Hugs to all
Leopr

Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:20 pm

Hi friends, I'm Inco, a brasilian fan.
I love Madonna for years and I have a Madonna fan page at Facebook and a Madonna blog for almost 11 years.
I'm glad we are here together again. Let's live in peace and enjoy Madonna.