Yesterday was the last day of rehearsals in New York for Madonna, her band and her dancers. Everybody had to pack and get ready to fly to Israel. The MDNA Opening Night is now getting closer... Soon they have to rehearse in Tel Aviv, where the stage is being built and should be ready by Sunday.
Read what MDNA crew tweeted last night:
- Laura Morgan: "Ready to go full throttle into opening night! Woohoo #MDNA"
- Adrien Galo: "Packing!!!!!!!! real life start tomorow ;-)"
- Nicole Winhoffer: "My last night in my NYC bed... #sweetdreams"
- Chaz Edward Buzan: "...M...D.....TEL...AIVI.....N...A... Time to go gurrr"
- Sasha Mallory: "Level UP... Cleared this stage, now it's real life... Billion of eyes will be looking soon ahhghh.. Can't wait. Annnd packing.. Again"
Costume designer Arianne Phillips, after tweeting that she was "onwards to the promised land," also tweeted Perez Hilton saying that he is "gonna love the show even more than rehearsal."